Welcome to the School of English

Initially founded as a University Institute of Foreign Languages in 1951, it acquired its present status as School of English in 1984. It is one of the eight schools which constitute the Faculty of Philosophy, founded in 1926 as one of the first four faculties of the University of Thessaloniki, known for its high academic standards.

The School of English consists of four departments:

The School of English offers: