Dr Niovi Antonopoulou
- Associate professor of Applied Linguistics-Aristotle University of
Thessaloniki - GREECE, on:
- Testing/Assessment/Evaluation, Teaching methodology
- Teaching Greek as a foreign/second language
- Teacher Trainer for teaching Greek as a second/foreign language
- Member of the scientific committee for the State Certificate of
Attainment in Greek.
- Member of the Governing Board and elected member of the Bureau of the
European Centre for Modern Languages, Council of Europe.
- Author of: 7 books on language assessment; Breakthrough, Waystage,
Threshold Level and Vantage for Greek; various articles published in
scientific magazines or used for Distance Learning projects; 12 course-books
and supporting material for Greek as a foreign/second language.
- Involved in 14 research and educational projects of the European
Committee (i.e. DIALANG) and of other institutions.
- Invited speaker in 29 teacher training seminars/workshops in Greece and
- Editor of conference proceedings and journals.
- Vice-president of the Greek Applied Linguistics Association (an
affiliate of AILA) from 1981 to 1997.
- Member of the EALTA (European Association of Language Testing and
Assessment), ILTA (International Language Testing Association) and other
For a detailed list of publications in Greek click
Tel.: +30 2310 99 7460
Fax: +30 2310 99 7432